Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sinclair Sign, Somewhere in Idaho


I snapped this picture somewhere in Idaho a few years ago. I think it was near the nuclear section of Idaho, but I didn't think to on the look-out for radioactive brontosaurs. I tend to stop at Sinclair stations when I can, because they seem to be so rare, I always liked the dinosaur, and I have memories of my dad getting green plastic dino toys when he'd fill up the car at one.
Here's a rather specific question. Sinclair Gas Stations. Does anyone see them anymore? Does anyone remember them anymore?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm not sure I remember the actual gas stations, but I do remember seeing those huge storage "cans," or whatever they were.

I remember my friends saying that they used to be scared because they thought there really were dinosaurs in them.